Jul 30, 2008

iFriend - The Central System... He who knows all..

From my childhood going through sci-fi stories, i got a common character. CC, Central Computer that knows everything almost and can answer wisely...

For some days i am just running with a theme... and i named it "iFriend".

The theme is:

" Why not to make a system that can read and learn.
And i would throw it in world wide web. then let it learn.
Then use it as my friend...
which can talk with me, understand me
and can give me exactly what i want with alternatives.."

does it sound like funny or impossible? I don't think so. I like to dig deep..

So far i have thought, that is..
Chat robot (To define the problem) + Apache Lucene (search engine) + OLAP (to create the knowledge Base)

Problem:
whatever is happening in world one can define with
Time,
place,
subject,
object,
objective,
reason.. still studying...

I am thinking of a Data warehouse with such dimensions that can define anything.. i don't know yet how much logical it is.

to be continued..

note: plz share your ideas, if any one feel any hope and interest plz contact me..
mail: mahmudur.r.manna@gmail.com

No comments: